Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Well for the next 3 days and 2 nights Boomer and I are on own. Charles has left this morning to go to Salina, Ks for a Training Expo. I am OK with that right now. We will see when it is bed time and is if I sleep. I sure did not sleep more then a hour at time last night. Not sure what was up with that. I am used to waking up every two hours. But every hour is a little bit too much. I am irritated with him right now and this morning too. I had been telling him for a week to get minutes on his phone so that If I need him during the day, I could get a hold him. He did not. Then he said well I will take yours. No I am not going to drive to town and something happened and be stuck on the side of the road. He says well you won't need to. i said yes, i will. I have to get cat food. He says well if it is during 7-5, you can call the office and have them get a hold of so and so. They will get me the message. I said that is fine. But that I not fair to me to have to tell them why I need them to get a hold of you. He called later this morning before they left and said I can give you a number and you call them. I am sure we will be together. I said yea and run their minutes up. He says it won't cost them. Yea... well whatever! I will have to live with it. Nothing I can do now. He is gone and I am sure has been on the road for 1.5-2.5 hours now. I am just glad that we are moved out here and not where was living before. Since Saturday, there was a double homicide 4 roads where down from where we used to live. That is really unnerving. I mean I am not out there no more. But still unnerving since we are alone for the next few days. We will be OK. I have no doubt.

1 comment:

BunnyKissd said...

{{{hugs}}} I'll be thinking of you & Boomer, and hoping CHarles makes it home safe!