Well Charles got home last night at 6:00-6:30. Boomer and I made it while Charles was gone. I knew we would. But it was a nice test. So nice that I almost told him to go back to Salina. For 3 days I did everything MY way and it was nice. He walks in and my whole world turns upside, because now we have to do it MY and HIS way. rofl I know Boomer did not think he would survive without seeing his dad. Poor kid has never had to go a day without seeing dad. lol Plus I had to sleep on my side of the bed last night and from now on. Instead of being able to sleep in the middle of the bed. I did not sleep any better when he was gone, then what I do when he is here. lol But it was nice break for all, I guess. lol
Boomer woke up this morning at 3 or 4am because of thunder. Well he told me he did not feel good. I did not think too much about it, since he has been dealing with allergies. I went in to get him up at 6:30 and he says I told you I did not feel good. He was hot. So took his temp and it was 101.8. So I knew he was not going to school today. He has been awake every since. Well this afternoon he tells me that his head, chest, and his Ear hurts. I was like crap. When he says that his ear hurts. I know it is very severe to extreme. So when Charles got off early today I told him call and see if Boomer can get in while I got him around. So we headed out knowing what the ear outcome was going to be before we got there. So now he is on antibiotics and congestion meds. Think that what he had last week from his allergies is connected with this week. Because a week ago last Sunday his allergies was bad. Then he was sick and running fever Weds and Thursday of that week. So here go and we are on the run this early with him. lol
3 comments:
I am so glad you survived your dh's training time. Like you, I find a short break a little refreshing. I miss him but at the same time, I can do what I want and when I want and more importantly I can watch whatever TV channel I want. LOL
So sorry about Boomer's ear. YUCK. Tyler was like that too.
Hope Boomer recovers soon.
I hope Boomer feels better by now Jodi Too bad school's in, I could have come out and we could have partied like there's no tomorrow while Charles was out of town! ROFL yeah right....but hey we can dream right?
Post a Comment