Thursday, July 31, 2008
Charles' Trip
Last night I was cooking dinner and Charles was talking to me. He say oh yea. I just found out today that I have to go to Salina, Ks. from Sept 2Th - 4Th. For the State Expo. It should be fun. I will get to test equipment with a simulator and get alot of free stuff. Walk around all day and go back to the motel/hotel at night. They pay for the motel and one day of meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and we have to pay for the other meal and whatever we want to drink. He said that they said that you could take your personal car and they would pay the mileage. I said there you go. Boomer and I will go with you. While you are at the Expo we can go shopping. He looks at me and say no. rofl He tells me that I will just tell them that my wife won't let me go! This is going to be a test. We have never been here alone all night. Except for the time they thought he has a heart attack, but that was just a few hours sleeping. I have been away from him before, just not alone. rofl He tells me that I can go to my mom's. I said yea, Boomer has school. I know we will be fine. I would rather stay here alone where we are now. I would not stay alone that long if we was at the trailer park still.. I was joking with him and told him that he would be in the strip clubs every night and all then hookers that he could find. He rolls eyes and says. i won't be going to the strip club. I am like yea right! LOL Then he says the people that went the last time they had it which he said was every 3 years, told me to take alot of $1. lol yea, for them strip clubs. lol He told me well if the guy that is going with him (23 year old) does not want to go out. I will just stay there and drink a few beers with him. He does not drink much and can't drink beer. Just hard stuff. I said yea, you will only be there to sleep. I love giving him crap. I know what happens when men are gone from their wives like that! rofl It is not that I don't trust him, because I do. But you never know when you are gone and having fun. lol I told him that he can bring me and Boomer something back from his trip. He tells me.. well It depends on what free stuff I get and if you both will like them! I was like sheesh. You really are a pain in my butt! He thought that was too funny. All joking aside. I am glad that he found a job that he likes and that he is able to go on trips and such. The real challenge will be having to wake to an alarm clock. I never wake to them, but once in a great while that is just to tell Charles to shut it off. lol Now that is the real test. lol What I want to know is when does Boomer and I get to go on trip? We have to stay home and take care of dogs while everyone else goes on trips. First Charles and then my parents. Have to take care of their dog. Guess we are only good enough to be dog watchers! rofl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment