Thursday, July 03, 2008

July 3, 2008

Well I have been fighting with my hands and shoulders hurting. My right hand started hurting last week and stopped on Tuesday. Well then my right shoulder started hurting Tuesday. Then this morning my left hand started hurting. I called the Dr, because I am tired of it and want to know what is causing it. By the time non got here, my right hand started hurting. When we finally seen the Dr. (I wanted for a hour and 15 minutes because he had to go the Er for a patient transfer) My right hand was swollen alot and my left hand was a little. I did not feel that they was swollen or even looked like. But Charles said they was too. He does not know what is going on with. Just that I have a inflammation in them. So I have braces on them, have elevate, and ice pack until Monday. They sure make typing and running the mouse a pain. Gave me two steroid shots for them. MY right had hurt so bad, that it took both hands to start the car and put it in gear. Right now they feel better then they did. But I still have the braces on. I will see what they look and feel like in the morning when I take them off to shower. Hopefully this will cure the shoulders and hand pains. I have to see him on Monday at 4:30pm. I laid on the couch and slept for a hour or hour an half tonight. So that was refreshing since I have not been able to sleep. I did not want to go because i just thought that I was low on potassium and calcium. Guess that was not the problem. Guess I better go to bed. Since my arms and hands are starting to ache again.

2 comments:

BunnyKissd said...

{{{hugs}}} Hope you feel better soon!

Widdle Shamrock said...

OH MY !!!!

I hope it sorts itself out and you are better soon.