Monday, February 13, 2006
This am Boomer told me he was sick. I made him go to school anyways. Well the school called me and said he was complaining that he was sick. So I go to the School and talk to him. Well he kept telling me that his head and tummy hurt. It could have, but I knew that it was not that bad. So I just hang out with him and watch him. At noon I asked him if he was feeling better and he tells me "I think so" LOL So at 12:30 he had to go back to his classroom and get ready for lunch with the other kids in his reg class and I left. he was ok with that. I spent 2 hours up there. I really want to know what the heck is going on. So I call the Dr and mak3e a appt. Tell him some things. He takes x-rays of his tummy and says he is back up. LOL So we have to give Boomer some m g stuff to get him unbacked up. Well so far it has not done anything. I really don't think that his the problem. There is a problem, I have no idea what it is, but it is anxiety related. I am sure of it. Because last Thursday he said his tummy hurt. So I brought him home and he was fine. After I sit with him for 2 hours his tummy was fine. He did not go bathroom or anything. So there is something more then that. But anyways we have to go back Wednesday and if his tummy don't hurt, then we know that it was because he was backed up. If it does hurt we will have to figure out something else. Well for one his tummy does not hurt everyday. It is a once in awhile or whatever deal. He even says it hurts at home when he things are going on... So guess we will know more later. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment