Thursday, February 23, 2006
Blah Blah about Boomer
We have a communication notebook that we use for school. So that we can keep in touch and everything. So in it is said that this girl pushed Boomer down. I asked Boomer why she did it... He tells me.. Because I asked her to be a cheerleader on my team. I was playing soccer... I said so that was a reason to push ya down. He said yea. She did not hear me. rofl.. Well I had to ge get him for his dr appt this afternoon and I was talking to his interrelations teacher and she said yea that is why. That the girl was a 5th grader, got into trouble, had to sit outside the office for 30 minutes yesterday, was pissed and giving everyone dirty looks. Well she prolly would not have got into too much trouble if she had not walked off while the Para/teacher was talking to her... Anyways.. I asked... Did Boomer push her back and she started laughing. No, but that was my first question.. What did he do. LOL I am so glad that what we are working on and have been is finally paying off. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment