Tuesday, February 07, 2006
My Dr Update
I went to the dr yesterday afternoon. All is better Thank Goodness. He thinks that the reason my lungs hurts is being they are used to fighting for air and now that I am ~QUITTING SMOKING~ that they maybe just getting used to it. But I say that they are rebeling against me not smoking and want me to not able to breath! ROFL Yes I have went 13 hours, smoke-free! LOL Then I lost it! So I smoked 2 between 10.30pm and 7:30 this moning. Now I have been smoke free again since this morning. I am really trying and this is so hard. I know that I maybe disappointing, but I am really trying. I am hoping that Tomorrow I can ditch the gum and start on patches. But we will see. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment