We got school pictures back Monday. They are ok. What I think is cool that we had the chance to buy a cd (with the copyright release) with 3 pictures on it along with the package.
Jodi, he is getting so big. I don't know about you guys but we had that cd option here too. It was so exspensive. I wasn't sure if I got it if I could just print my own or not.
5 comments:
Those are some cute pics!
Jodi, he is getting so big. I don't know about you guys but we had that cd option here too. It was so exspensive. I wasn't sure if I got it if I could just print my own or not.
Awesome photos...I can't believe that is HIM
Oh Gravy Jodi!!! When did our kids get so big???
These are great photos of Boomer. I think I really like the B/W best!
Hugs!!
These are great! I can't believe how grown he's getting to be!
Post a Comment