Friday, April 25, 2008

Random Facts

Here is some random fact for your Friday reading.

1. I have to go with Charles tomorrow to get my dad's truck and bring it back. I really don't want to. But the fact is have I don't have alot of choice.

2. I move in a week and I have alot to do.

3. I have alot of packing to do

4. I still need to go through stuff so we don't take things we don't want or need.

5. My family is the most important thing in my life and always will be.

6. I love scrapbooking, but just have not been able to get into it lately.

7. I have 8 - 5 weeks old kittens that needs to find a good home and hope that I can get them a given to a family.

8. School will be over in a 4 weeks. Just hard to believe how fast this year went by.

9. We can not wait to get moved to the country where we will have lots of room and not have to listen to noises of town life. Like loud music at night..

10. I am addicted to coke (the kind you drink! rofl) and gobstopper. lol

2 comments:

BunnyKissd said...

I hope your move is going/has gone well... Moving is so exciting! And tiring... But you get a fresh clean space, and get to sort through all your stuf... ^_^

And kittens! OMG... teh cute! I wish I had one to cuddle right now... Of course, the other cats would be seriously put out... LOL!

I can't wait to see pics of your new place!

@wesome@bby said...

Make a new post, woman! :)