Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tagged By Abby K.

Here are the instructions for the tag:

1. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself.
2. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names, and why you chose them to be tagged.
3. Don't forget to leave them a "You're It" comment so they know to look at your blog.
4. You can't tag the person who tagged you, so let the person who tagged you know when you completed the challenge.

1. I have been legally driving since 2004
2. Dish have to be done a certain way
3. I have stepped back and kept my mouth shut when Charles does laundry. Even though it is not the way I think it should be done. lol
4. I can only sleep on a certain side of the bed.
5. I don't like tv or movies. But I will sit on the couch and do something while Charles and Boomer watches. Just so that I can have quality time with them..
6. I am addicted to gobstoppers. lol
7. I can not stand to walk around this house without houseshoes or regular shoes on.
8. I have 5 nephews, 2 nieces, 3 great nephews, and 3 great nieces
9. It is hard to believe that I have been married half my life. lol
10. I really can not believe that Boomer is in 6th grade and In Jr. High

Ok, I'm tagging the following:
Jamie: because I think she will
Christie: Want to know her random facts
Tonia: Think her's will be interesting
Sequin: Think she will play
Lissa: Want to know what her random facts are.

No comments: