Friday, February 29, 2008

Photo Tagged by Tara

Rules:
Find five things around your house that say something about the person you are and
snap a picture of them.
Tell us about them.
Link back to me in your post.
Tag five (if you feel like it) folks via their comments and tell us who you tagged.


Gobstoppers are what I love. I can eat them all day and still not get tired of them.


Coke... This is one drink by choice. Ask anyone what my favorite is and they will tell you coke. lol



This is just one of my shelves that has angels on it. I collect angels.




This is a coke clock that I had to have. I love coke things and have a few coke things.


This is part of my scrap stuff. Why do I have them. Because I am a scrapper. Well when I don't lose all my mojo that is. lol




I tag whoever wants to do this and link back to me.


2 comments:

Tara O said...

Thanks for doing my tag!!!! I used to be a coke drinker. Then I got totally addicted to Mountain Dew. LOL

@wesome@bby said...

I did not know you collected angels! Sweet! Learn something new every day!