Friday, May 19, 2006
May 19, 2006
I have not been into writing in this too much. Not a lot going on in my life that is exciting or worth talking about. Have to go to Boomer's state fair presentation at 1:45 to 2:30. So that shall be fun. Just getting ready for the school year to end on May 24, summer school for 3 weeks and then summer begins. I have 2 kittens that I am trying to get back to health. There are cat's and kittens at the Place where Charles works, to keep the mice and birds down. Well the momma cat to the kittens are missing. One kitten died because it got wet and sick. Charles calls me and says.. There are 2 kittens that the momma cat is gone and they are in bad shape. Would you consider taking them and getting them better and then we can bring them back. I am a sucker for animals and would never ever let them suffer or anything. So I said yea bring them home. They are getting better now. Just want to make sure that they are eating the hard food and will be able to make it. So prolly another week. That is if I can let them go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment