Monday, March 21, 2011
Been a long time....
Since I posted. Let's see... Boomer is a freshman in High School, he started august 2010. He loves being at the high school. He did wrestling and now he is doing tennis. He really liked wrestling and can't wait for it to start again. The owner is selling their house, our house and 7.5 acres. So we really don't know what is going to happen with that. We will have to see if the new owners will let us live here or not. I don't want to move, because that will mean we will be moving back to town and I don't like living in town. lol Boomer is out on spring break this week. Just a couple more months of school and he will be out for the summer. My brother and SIL wants us to move to south texas. But not really keen on that idea. We will just have to wait and see. Ok that is all I can think of to say. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And I want you to move to Northern Colorado. But you won't do that either! :P Good luck on whatever happens. Love you
I hate being in limbo...and we are right there with you. :(
Hello,
I came across your website and found it very enjoyable. I just had a couple of questions so if you could e-mail me back that would be great!
Post a Comment