Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Sunshine Award

I received this Sunshine award from a fellow scrapbook Kathy. It is cool to get an award! Kathy is a awesome scrapper and friend. Her blog is http://kacarr61.blogspot.com/


I am going to pass this award along to 6 other people that need the sunshine in their lives and brings some to my life too.

Jamie  http://kearyfam.blogspot.com/
Lissa   http://theuntamedscrapper.blogspot.com/
Meghan  http://meghansmindlessmuttering.blogspot.com/
Eadie   http://edksdays.blogspot.com/
Quawana  http://welcometomichaelland.blogspot.com/
Jaelle  http://momtothreebabies.blogspot.com/

Now the rules of the award are:
Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
Pass the award to six bloggers you are followers of your blog
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award. 

Thanks again Kathy, for the sunshine award

2 comments:

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

I found your blog on 6 degrees of blogging. How fun. YOu surf to the 6th bolg you find and leave a comment. Enjoyed meeting you blogging friend. Jenn

Meghan said...

Holy Cannoli! An award for lil ole me....that's why you are my fav Jodi!!! Thanks sister.