My parents are having their vow renewal on Saturday 24th of this month. They will be married 45 years on Sunday 25th of this month. Well my mom is having my niece light the candles before the ceremony. I asked her today if she made her flowers. She said no. I said we need to do her a wrist one. So I got volunteered to do it. Well I brought the stuff home and I did two of them I only like one. But we will see what she thinks tomorrow night. Her colors are Burgundy, navy, white and silver.
This is the first one I made. I used the Burgundy, navy and white flowers. The silver was too big and did not look right. I don't care for this one.
.jpg)
This is the second one that I made. I used all the colors and put them all together as one. I like this one best. But we will see what she wants when I go over there tomorrow for rehearsal.
1 comment:
hey jodi! i love the second one! you are really talented! i put pics of the dog on my blog, i dont know what to do. we paid way to much for him! gross!!!
i will talk to you soon!! have an awesome day!!
love, jaelle
Post a Comment