I just can not believe that 2007 is already gone. Seems like it just flew by. I guess if you blink too much, you will miss 2008 too.
I got this from a group and thought it was cool, so I added it here.
What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? Nothing that I can think of.
Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Yes, I said I was going to do 365 LO's and I did 212. lol I don't make serious ones.
Did anyone close to you give birth? No.
Did anyone close to you die? No
What countries did you visit? None
What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? More money, less worry/stress, more quality time with Charles and Boomer
What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? January and Feburary. Them are the months that we had bad ice storms, snows, and floods.
What was your biggest achievement of the year? Nothing I can think of.
What was your biggest failure? Not being able to move, because Charles started a new job.
Did you suffer illness or injury?! Not really
What was the best thing you bought? I dunno
Whose behavior merited celebration? Everyones I guess.
Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? A few people I know and all the celebs getting into trouble...
Where did most of your money go? Bills, bills, and more bills. lol
What did you get really, really, really excited about? Charles' checks during harvest. lol
What song will always remind you of 2007? I dunno
Compared to this time last year, are you: much happier, richer, nicer? Happier, the same, nicier, the same, richier, yes with love only.
What do you wish you'd done more of? Spent more quality time with my family
What do you wish you'd done less of? arguing with Boomer and Charles. lol I dunno
How did you spend Christmas? Christmas Day at home with Charles and Boomer. Christmas Eve with my parents, older brother, his wife, one son, son's girlfriend, his MIL, 2 of his grandkids.
Did you fall in love in 2007? No.
What was your favorite TV program? Don't have any
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I don't hate no one. But I still dislike the people the same people...
What was the best book you read this year? I have read alot of books and nothing really stands out.
What was your greatest musical discovery? Nothing I can think of.
What did you want and get? I wanted lot so thing, but go nothing. lol
What was your favorite film of this year? I dunno.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Went to Garden City to get something that we needed. went out to eat while we was there, and I turned 39
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Not having to worry how this was going to get paid and how that was going to get paid. Being able to get Christmas...
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? Comfy.
What kept you sane? Who said I was sane? lol
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? None
What political issue stirred you the most? This is not a big deal to me.
Who was the best new person (people) you met? Yes, I met a online friend in person and we had lunch together.
Happy 2008!
No comments:
Post a Comment