
Here is a card that I made my brother and his new wife for their wedding. Well the wedding is over and I am glad. Not glad that there was a wedding, but glad that it is over. It was nice to visit with my older brother, sil, and nieces and nephews. It is just still hard to believe that my nephews have kids and wife/girlfriend. We are doing OK. Just trying to get things done. Been really nice here. Been in the low 60's to low 80's. I am ready for fall weather to get here. I am hoping that we can move to a different house in the next few weeks. But we will see what happens. Kind of bummed today and not sure why. Maybe just all the stress of things going on here. Can't believe that we are into the 6Th week of school. Just don't seem possible. Starting the 4Th of October they will be getting out an hour early on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday. This is the first year to try this and so they are not sure if this will last after this year or not. That is all that has been going on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment