Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I went and got my Echo done on my heart on Monday and things are the same. Meaning the valve is not any better or any worse. So that is a good thing. While sitting there Boomer wanted to know why we was there. I told him that they were going to look at my heart to make sure it was not broke. He did not believe me. It was so funny. I was disappointed in how they did it. It was like an u/s instead of the color one where you can actually see it beating and all like I had the first time. That was the whole reasoning on taking Boomer. Ahh well. I guess. We know have the Congestive Heart Failure and Emphysema dx on the charts as of now. The PA did not want to put them in there I guess. But he is gone and the Regular Dr thinks we needs then on the charts now. Not too keen on the idea, but ah well. LOL But the names is an umbrella for everything that I have going wrong in my life. So I guess I can live them umbrella over my head.

1 comment:

Angie's Angle said...

Oh sweetie I had no idea
Mucho love to you
*hugs* Keep us updated and I'll keep reading...